Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are NOT permitted.
From Waterfront Skytrain station, or Canada Line Waterfront Station turn right towards Canada Place.
For ease of access, guests are encouraged not to bring bags to the centre. Bags larger than 14’’ x 14’’ x 6’’ are not permitted into the stadium. Special considerations will be made for guests with medical needs and parents caring for infants.
All spectators are subject to a pat down upon entry into Vancouver Convention Centre, and all bags smaller than 14’’ x 14’’ x 6’’ will be inspected prior to entry.
Security measures may be increased without notice. These procedures may include, but are not limited to, a more thorough search of persons and property. Accessibility
Accessible seating requirements must be coordinated through Tickets Tonight in advance.
Certified service dogs (or service dogs in training) are permitted inside Vancouver Convention Centre. All other animals are prohibited.
Please print your tickets in advance.
Children aged 2 and under do not need a ticket but must sit on their parent’s lap. Guests aged 13 and under must be accompanied by a paying guest aged 16 or older.
Due to enhanced safety and security procedures, please arrive early** All bags will be subject to inspection upon entry. Prohibited items include (but are not limited to):
- Alcohol. See Alcohol Policy for additional information
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Hard-sided Bottles, Cans or Cups (including glass, metal, hard plastic, ceramic and other materials).
- Bags, Luggage, Containers or Coolers larger than 14’’x14’’x6’’ x Poles and Selfie Sticks
- Aerosol cans, Paints or Flammable Liquids x Outside food or beverages (exceptions may be made for medical reasons)
- Cameras larger than 6 inches (150mm) in length with lens attached
- Air Horns of any kind, fireworks, laser pointers and helium balloons
- Masks (permitted only to be worn while in your assigned seat)
- Signs/Displays that in the reasonable opinion of event organizers may be discriminatory, offensive, racist, contain inappropriate language, or are religious, political or commercial in nature
- Items deemed prohibited based on event policies
- Any other items deemed to be illegal or potentially hazardous to other guests.
Persons possessing any of prohibited items may be denied entry or are subject to removal.
Exceptions may be made for those with medical requirements and/or special requirements.
Persons denied entry or removed for any violation of facility rules will not be issued a refund.
Prohibited items are subject to change and security measures may be increased without notice.
- Smoking of any kind (including cannabis and/or e-cigarettes) is prohibited on stadium property including external plazas. There are no designated smoking areas at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
- There are no in-and-out privileges once inside the centre.
- Convention Centre Staff work hard to promote safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Convention Centre staff reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to any guest.
- All guests who appear under the age of 30 will be required to show valid ID. Guests serving alcohol to minors will be subject to arrest.
Camera & Tablets Policy
- Guests may use personal cameras and mobile phones to take photos within the venue. Please refrain from using the flash at any point during the performance.
- Not permitted: large cameras (measuring more than 6 inches in length with lens attached), video cameras or video recording devices (iPads, Tablets, Go Pros, etc.) are not permitted at the event.
- Management reserves the right to restrict any items they deem inadmissible.
Food and Beverage
- Vancouver Convention Centre will be serving a range of delicious food and beverage throughout the evening!
- Concession stands accept credit and cash payment. Debit cards are not accepted.
- Arrive early for Happy Hour!